Payment, Prices, Shipping
1. Shipping Policy
- Order total $199.99 or less: Shipping charge $10.00
- Order total between $200.00 - $299.99: Shipping charge $15.00
- Order total between $300.00 - $399.99: Shipping charge $20.00
- Order total between $400.00 - $499.99: Shipping charge $25.00
- Order total $500.00 and over: Shipping charge $30.00
Additional freight cost will apply in Canada to any postal code designated by Canada Post as an Air Stage Office. In the United States for Alaska, Hawaii and all US possessions or territories, please contact us for shipping rates and information. For special courier service or if your order must be shipped by air, we will obtain competitive quotes and advise you of the additional costs.
2. I'm a private individual. Will you ship the products and bill me?
A private individual may pre-pay by VISA, MasterCard, or Paypal, or we can send your shipment to you COD. There is a $7.25 COD fee in addition to any freight charges.
3. If I have instruments shipped to someone in a different province or state, which taxes apply?
The tax rate is based upon the delivery address. So if you are in BC and the product is to be shipped to Manitoba, you would pay the applicable Manitoba taxes.
4. If I want to order bulk quantities of an item, say 60 recorders, can I get a reduced price?
We offer volume discounts for most orders over $1000.00 shipped to a single location. Exceptions apply. Please contact us for details.
5. How will my order normally be delivered to me?
In the same way as your regular mail. If you are not there at the time, the driver will leave a notice of attempted delivery.
6. When will my order arrive?
Providing that all the items in your order are currently in stock, under normal circumstances, you can expect to receive your shipment in 7 to 14 business days. At certain times of the year, however, we experience high volumes of orders, and your order may take a few days longer to arrive.
7. Can I get my delivery quicker than that?
If you choose to pay extra for courier rates, we may be able ship to you by courier.
8. Christmas is coming. Will that affect delivery?
Christmas mail changes everything. Please place your order as early as possible for Christmas delivery and double all estimated shipping times. In the two or three weeks immediately leading up to Christmas, you may need to pay courier rates in order to receive your product in time.
9. What about backorders?
Sometimes we run out of stock on a particular item. In this case, we place your item on backorder for you. We do not bill you for the item until we actually ship it to you, and we do not charge freight on small backorders. If we are unable to ship complete sets because of small back orders, we reserve the right to substitute products from the same sound group and in the same price range. Products may sometimes differ in minor details from the pictures shown. If different colours are offered we will do our best to send the requested colour but reserve the right to send available items to avoid back orders.
10. Do you ship internationally?
Some of our products are available for international shipping. Please contact us with the products you would like and we will advise availability, cost of products and shipping cost.