Our newest model student ukes have arrived at Empire and we couldn’t be more excited! These exquisite instruments are the finest school ukuleles we have ever carried. They are not just beautiful to look at, with their laser embossed logo and gorgeous wood grain, but have a ringing tone not usually found in instruments at this price. Both the CL200 and the CL200M are Sapele top, back and sides with an Okoume hardwood neck and a Sapele hardwood fretboard. Supplied with Aquila Super Nylgut strings. The CL200 comes with the traditional non-slip tuning pegs.
- Deluxe 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Superior natural grained laminated hardwood body
- Hand-crafted and hand-polished glued bridge
- Continuous seam plus lateral bracing for durability
- Deluxe hardwood fingerboard with precision frets
- Inlaid pearloid fret markers on the fingerboard plus corresponding neck side dots for easy reference while playing
- Scale Length: 13.5" (34cm), overall length: 21" (53cm), width 8.25" (21cm), depth 2.4" (6cm)
NOTE: All of our ukuleles are inspected and set-up before shipping. There are three different ukulele tunings available; please indicate your choice by clicking on a radio button, above. For a full explanation of the tuning options and to hear the differences, CLICK HERE.
THE CLASSIC machine head soprano ukulele - CL200M
- Brand: CLASSIC
- Product Code: CL200M
- Availability: In Stock