The PSCL- model soprano ukuleles have minor cosmetic defects: there may be scuffs, glue marks, finish flaws, etc. Each ukulele plays well and sound is not affected. Limited quantities available.
The Classic CL200M soprano size ukulele with machine heads. A quality, performance-proven soprano ukulele with tone and playability comparable to many more expensive models.
- Deluxe 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Superior natural grained laminated hardwood body
- Hand-crafted and hand-polished glued bridge with two screws for extra-strong mounting
- Continuous seam plus lateral bracing for durability
- Deluxe hardwood fingerboard with precision frets
- Inlaid fret markers on the fingerboard plus corresponding neck side dots for easy reference while playing
- Overall length: 21" (53cm), width 8.25" (21cm), depth 2.4" (6cm).
NOTE: All of our ukuleles are inspected and set-up before shipping. There are three different ukulele tunings available; please indicate your choice by clicking above.
Classic Soprano ukulele (cosmetic imperfection) - PSCL200M
- Brand: CLASSIC
- Product Code: PSCL200M
- Availability: Out Of Stock