Create drum melodies using combinations of the Sun, Moon and Star design heads, or hold the drum the other way and play Small, Medium and Large on the plain skin heads on the reverse. Based upon a spin drum, this three-headed drumset on a cedar stick is a great way for players of all ages to interact and make music together.
The DVD guide includes:
- Suggestions for Single Players: Start with simple patterns and expand your musical skills. Practice your "chops" with the play-along tracks.
- Two Players: One mallet for each player - grab a buddy and team up to make your own songs, or play Homer & Roamer, Singer Dinger, or Play Space
- Group Play: Create a group song so everyone from 3-103 can play along!
- Drumming footage from around the world
- Introduction to Hand Drumming. The three sounds of the Sun Moon Star drum translate to hand drumming strokes - bass, tone and slap. Learn two traditional African rhythms: Fanga and Shiko.
Overall length is (56cm). The drum heads are (14cm,10cm and 8cm) Includes DVD, guide and 2 mallets.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm. Open for pre-arranged order pick-up only. We do not have a public showroom.